HR Announces Series of Benefits Workshops
February 12, 2014
The Science of Benefits Workshop Series brings experts to campus for focused presentations. Be sure to attend this season's workshops and look for free give-aways at every event!
All events are also offered at JPL; see the series flyer (PDF) for details.
- Ideal Retirement: Tomorrow in Focus (2/25/2014)
No matter your age or career stage, the smarter you are about saving for retirement now, the closer you're likely to get to your ideal retirement.
- Foundations of Investing: Money at Work (4/15/2014)
At this workshop, TIAA-CREF will give you information to help you figure which investment vehicles are right for you.
- Charting Your Course… Exclusively for Women (5/6/2014)
With 40% of women predicted to be living on their own at age 65 and beyond, it's important for women to take an active role in their own finances.
- Paying Yourself: Income Options in Retirement (6/3/2014)
At this workshop, TIAA-CREF will help simplify retirement income, so you learn the basic rules about retirement accounts, gain perspective, and discover flexible income choices.
- Starting Line: How and Why Retirement Saving Should Begin Now (7/1/2014)
Attend this workshop to get ahead of your retirement saving with some tools and information you can use right now.
- Financial Tools: Connect to Financial Clarity (8/5/2014)
At this workshop, TIAA-CREF will guide you through their suite of online tools to help you get the knowledge and confidence to discuss your needs with a Financial Consultant.