Caltech Chamber Music, directed by Maia Jasper White, presents its annual Winter concerts. Enjoy music by Elgar, Brahms, Bach, Beethoven, Boccherini, Borodin, Barber, Haydn, Shostakovich, and many more. LA Phil Principal Concertmaster Martin Chalifour joins students for two works.
All concerts will be held on the Caltech campus in Dabney Lounge, except for January 18, which will be in the Hameetman Center 2nd floor, in Frautschi Hall. Admission is free and no tickets are required.
Concert dates and locations are as follows:
- Friday, 1/17/20, 8:00 pm - Dabney Lounge
- Saturday, 1/18/20, 8:00 pm - Frautschi Hall, Hameetman Center 2nd floor
- Sunday, 1/19/20, 3:00 pm - Dabney Lounge
- Friday, 1/24/20, 8:00 pm - Dabney Lounge
- Sunday, 1/26/20, 3:00 pm - Dabney Lounge
For more information, visit pva.caltech.edu or call (626) 395-3295.