Virtual Viewing Party for Banff Mountain Film Festival (45th World Tour)
The 45th Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour has virtually hit the road this year! To recreate the fun of the annual live film festivals, the Caltech Alpine Club will be hosting a virtual viewing party on March 10th, 2021. We'll watch the Amber program, and during intermission there will be a photo contest with a chance to win prizes, a raffle with items donated from sponsors, and more!
To join this event, here's what you need to do:
- Click 'Going' on our Facebook event
- Enter our photo contest (optional; see details below)
- Rent the Amber program here (*note you have 3 days once you start watching)
- Join the Zoom meeting on Wednesday, March 10th, 2021 at 7:00pm PST (meeting link below; no other registration is required)
Here are the requirements for the photo contest:
- The theme of the photo contest is "What kind of adventures, either at home or outdoors, have you been doing during quarantine?"
- You must submit a photo of yourself holding a Caltech Alpine Club banner (email [email protected] for access to these banners), doing an activity that aligns with the theme.
- One entry per person.
- The photo must be appropriate.
- Send your photo to [email protected] by Monday, March 8th.
- All photos will be shown during intermission. Alpine Club officers will pick the top 5, and we'll have a live vote for the winner during the intermission. Winners will be given prizes!