QuaranTrio – Live from Philadelphia
- Public Event
QuaranTrio is three world-class chamber musicians:
- Brook Speltz, cellist of the Escher Quartet
- Milena Pajaro-van de Stadt, violist of the Dover Quartet
- Brendan Speltz, violinist of the Escher Quartet
The Coleman Chamber Music Association is proud to co-present—with the Chamber Music Society of Detroit and the Chamber Music Society Palm Beach—QuaranTrio's next FREE live stream performance, which you can watch (and applaud via online comments!) free from the comfort of your own home, whether that's in Philadelphia, Los Angeles, or somewhere in between.
Brook, his wife Milena (whom we'll be seeing on our regular season with the Dover Quartet in January), and Brook's brother Brendan, are quarantined together in Philadelphia. They've been playing string trios together during lockdown, and have been doing a number of live-streamed concerts from home.
The program for this concert will feature:
- Dohnányi: Serenade for String Trio
- Chris Rogerson: "Brilena" (originally written for Milena and Brook's wedding!)
- Beethoven: String trio in C minor, Op. 9 No. 3
Plan to arrive early!
The "doors open" at 4:30 p.m., and shortly after that you'll have a chance to watch a pre-taped conversation with the artists, moderated by Steve Wogaman, president of the Chamber Music Society of Detroit.
You'll be able to enjoy the performance right here on this page on Tuesday, but for a more interactive experience, watch the event on Facebook, where you can comment during the concert (It's okay to "talk" during this concert!) and reply to others' comments. Please join us on Tuesday, April 21st!
- Like the Coleman Facebook page
- RSVP for the Facebook event
- Invite your friends to the Facebook event