Linde Hall Dedication
Please join us for the dedication ceremony of the Ronald and Maxine Linde Hall of Mathematics and Physics.
Originally built in 1923, then rebuilt in 1960 and named the Alfred P. Sloan Laboratory for Mathematics and Physics, the building recently underwent a thoughtful, striking renovation, reopening this year as Linde Hall.
- 4:00 - dedication ceremony
- 5:00 - building tours and public reception