First Aid Training/CPR/AED - Recertification
These courses are designed for individuals that would like to obtain or renew a certificate in First Aid and CPR/AED. Red Cross certification is provided to participants upon satisfactory completion of the course requirements.
All Basic Life Support (BLS) procedures are demonstrated in these courses and adhere to the most recent American Red Cross® and American Heart Association/ILCOR Guidelines.They are intended to provide the student with the cognitive skills needed to administer CPR and First Aid in the event of an actual emergency.
Once you are certified it is suggested you have refresher training every two years.
Half day, 4 hour training
Covers First Aid, AED and CPR for adults only
If infant CPR recertification is also needed, contact [email protected]
Visit our Training Calendar Tab for course dates and times.
To enroll in this course:
- Log onto access.caltech.edu.
- Under SELF SERVICE, click the MyLearn link.
- Click the Instructor-Led icon.
- Under Enrollment Name, click on the desired date and class hyperlink.
- Click on the Enroll button at top right of pop-up screen.