KNI Presents: Etch Tech 2024
The Kavli Nanoscience Institute is co-hosting a one day workshop on Thursday, January 25, 2024 with Oxford Instruments. This workshop will explore recent advancements in nanoscale plasma processing research, include atomic layer etch techniques and will take a look at future trends for the fabrication and applications of micro-, nano- and atomic-scale structures and devices.
It is free of charge and is open to anyone working in industry or academia, interested in the following areas:
- III-V etching for photonic applications: Understanding process trends to improve device performance
- OES and laser endpoint for III-V etching
- ALE and ICP etching for GaN HEMTs including Endpointing
- A review of Deep Silicon Etching Techniques - Cryo, Bosch, mixed gas
- SiC Plasma Processing for RF and Power Applications
- When to Use ICPCVD vs. PECVD
Professors Austin Minnich and Alireza Marandi will present on their groups' latest plasma etch advancements, along with speakers from JPL, University of Nevada and Oxford Instruments. There will be a session on best practices for equipment maintenance, as well.
Light breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Download the agenda and register here: https://www.oxinst.com/events/plasma-etch-tech-workshop-2024