2022 Grad Fair
Graduating students, be sure to attend Grad Fair for one-stop shopping. While there, you will be able to:
- Place your order for caps & gowns, stoles and tassels
- Complete an address card with GradImages to ensure you receive your commencement proof images on time (20% discount coupon if you register early)
- Take your official graduation portrait
- Speak to Registrar's Office staff who will be there to answer questions
- Talk to the Caltech Fund regarding the Senior Gift campaign
- Order announcements personalized with your name and degree
- Purchase your custom Caltech diploma frame (20% discount at Grad Fair only)
- Order your official Caltech ring
- Meet representatives from the Caltech Alumni Association
- Meet representatives from the Caltech Credit Union
Staff from the offices supporting Commencement will be on hand to answer questions.
Ordering Regalia and Other Mementos
This year, caps and gowns, stoles, and house tassels can be ordered online March 17 through April 17. Click here to place your order. At Grad Fair, you can receive help ordering your regalia online, and ask any questions about regalia you have.
After April 17, students will need to contact the Caltech Store directly to order their regalia. Pre-ordered regalia will be available for pick up at the Caltech Store Starting on June 1, 2022.
Commencement gowns are made from recyclable material and can be dropped off at the Caltech Store after the ceremony for recycling. Please contact the Caltech Store for more information.
Representatives from GradImages will be taking photographs at the Grad Fair. GradImages will also be taking photographs of you as you cross the stage to receive your diploma at the June 10 Commencement ceremony. Those proofs will be made available to you within 5 business days of graduation. You will have the opportunity to select from a variety of photo packages, with no obligation to purchase.
GradImages will also be available to take senior portraits or family portraits the morning of Thursday, June 9, 2022 at Millikan Pond, and at the President's Reception that afternoon. There are no appointments needed; portraits will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
In order to streamline the photograph ordering process, you are asked to provide your name and mailing address to GradImages. By doing so in advance of graduation, you will receive a 20% discount when registering online.