Winter Course Start-up - Office Hours for Instructors
Monday, January 6, 2020
3:00pm to 5:00pmAdd to Cal
Caltech instructors are invited to stop by the Center for Teaching, Learning & Outreach for quick consultations (and refreshments) during informal "Office Hours"!
Stop by if you:
- Have questions about new tools and functions available in the campus-wide Learning Management System, Moodle, such as the feedback or syllabus templates.
- Would like to chat about an idea for in-class activities or get feedback on another aspect of your course.
- Are putting the finishing touches on your final syllabus and would like some input and discussion.
- Are thinking about ways to prepare, support, and/or organize the work of your TAs.
- Have an assignment or type of assignment you want to re-work to enhance student learning.
- Want to solve a specific teaching challenge this term and are looking for new strategies.
- Would to find out a few highlights from the latest research on student learning and university-level teaching.
- Just need a little first-day-of-winter-quarter caffeine and company! You are welcome to camp out in our space and put the finishing touches on your course.
For more information, please contact Cassandra Volpe Horii by phone at 6263956225 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.