Through Caltech's partnership with Coursera, we are pleased to announce that current Caltech students, staff, postdocs, and faculty will have access to unlimited Coursera enrollments and certificates through December 2020. To take advantage of these courses, you must enroll before the end of September 2020, and complete these courses by the end of December 2020. We hope that these supplemental learning opportunities allow for exploration, professional growth, and are a benefit to the Caltech community.
Coursera offers more than 3,000 courses, taught by instructors from 190 of the world's leading universities and organizations (including Caltech). Offerings include courses in technology, business, science, humanities, social science, education, and more. Coursera allows learners to work at their own pace with a self-paced learning model and earn Coursera certificates for successful completion.
Sign up here to get started. Then:
- Click "Join for Free" and then "Log in with Caltech".
- Enter your Caltech access.caltech.edu username and password on the Caltech login page.
- If prompted, you may create a Coursera login that will stay with you after any Caltech affiliation(s) end; please do not re-use your Caltech access.caltech.edu password.
- Open a separate tab and look in your email inbox for an email from Coursera to verify your account.
- Click the "Confirm email address" button. You may also copy the link included in the email to verify it.
- Refresh first tab (Program Tab) and click on the "Join Program" button.
- Begin exploring and learning through Coursera for Caltech!