Teaching and Learning
Develop renaissance scientists and engineers who thrive on solving the world's most complex science and engineering problems, working either with a few like minds or on large interdisciplinary teams in the lab or in the field.
In the laboratory and in the classroom—every day—Caltech faculty and students expand the frontiers of knowledge together. They do so because they believe in the promise and power of learning, of recognizing that none of us are too intelligent to ask a question or too important to share our insights with others.
Partner with their success and build on more than a century of educational excellence by helping to
- Recruit and retain phenomenal faculty and students
- Provide the resources for a rigorous, hands-on curriculum
- Seed diverse research opportunities
- Create greater opportunities for faculty-student interaction
- Give faculty opportunities to work with and learn from colleagues around the world
Give to Support: