Office 365 is coming to Caltech
IMSS will begin offering Office 365 to campus this summer. Office 365 is a suite of cloud-based collaboration and productivity services, including Exchange email and calendar, online document editing and storage, team sites, IM, and web conferencing. Office 365 benefits include:
- 50GB individual Exchange mailboxes
- 1TB OneDrive for Business individual file storage
- Office Online to share and edit documents across your devices
- Optimized access for mobile devices including iPhone, iPad, Android, and Windows Mobile
- No advertising or data mining for Caltech accounts
Want to learn more about Office 365?
Visit the Office 365 Information Center and register to attend an information session to see what Office 365 at Caltech can do for you.