HR Announces Series of Benefits Workshops
The Science of Benefits Workshop Series brings experts to campus for focused presentations. Be sure to attend this season's workshops and look for free give-aways at every event!
All events are also offered at JPL; see the series flyer (PDF) for details.
- Ideal Retirement: Tomorrow in Focus (2/25/2014)
No matter your age or career stage, the smarter you are about saving for retirement now, the closer you're likely to get to your ideal retirement.
- Foundations of Investing: Money at Work (4/15/2014)
At this workshop, TIAA-CREF will give you information to help you figure which investment vehicles are right for you.
- Charting Your Course… Exclusively for Women (5/6/2014)
With 40% of women predicted to be living on their own at age 65 and beyond, it's important for women to take an active role in their own finances.
- Paying Yourself: Income Options in Retirement (6/3/2014)
At this workshop, TIAA-CREF will help simplify retirement income, so you learn the basic rules about retirement accounts, gain perspective, and discover flexible income choices.
- Starting Line: How and Why Retirement Saving Should Begin Now (7/1/2014)
Attend this workshop to get ahead of your retirement saving with some tools and information you can use right now.
- Financial Tools: Connect to Financial Clarity (8/5/2014)
At this workshop, TIAA-CREF will guide you through their suite of online tools to help you get the knowledge and confidence to discuss your needs with a Financial Consultant.