Faculty Search Panel Discussion for EAS and PMA Divisions
The Caltech Postdoctoral Assocation (CPA) is organizing two panel discussions open to all Caltech postdocs and grad students on what faculty on a hiring committee are looking for in candidates.
This second discussion targets the Division of Engineering and Applied Science (EAS) and Division of Physics, Mathematics and Astronomy (PMA). The first discussion, for CCE and BBE, is scheduled for August 10.
Invited panel members:
- Dr. Katherine Faber, Simon Ramo Professor of Materials Science (EAS)
- Dr. Julia R. Greer, Professor, Mechanical and Civil Engineering (EAS)
- Dr. Austin Minnich, Professor, Physics, Mathematics and Astronomy (EAS)
- Dr. Manuel Endres, Assistant Professor, Applied Physics and Materials Science (PMA)
- 11:30-12:00 Lunch
- 12:00-1:00 Structured panel discussion
- 1:00-1:30 Open Q&A session